Thursday, March 20, 2014

1.9 Moving On

.One night I was awoken by a strange noise, I crept downstairs, to find out what it was. I peeked out the window and I saw this....... this..... thing. I didn't want to know what it was, and I didn't want to stick around for it to notice me, so I ran back upstairs and hid under the covers.



The next morning was a big day, it was Judah's birthday. We didn't really know anyone so we were just gonna have a quite one at home. I got Olivia up first. I fed her, changed her night  diaper, and took her downstairs.



Lisa watched Olivia while I went back upstairs.


When I got to the room, Judah had already grown up. He was such a cutie. I took him downstairs to show Lisa how handsome he had gotten. 




Lisa watched the kids, as I looked for a house in the country.


That night Lisa, Conor, the kids and I moved out of the city, to a bigger better place.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, the kids are both so cute! And aliens! Argh! Yep, I'd definately move quickly after that one!! Don't blame her for hiding under the covers!

    ReplyDelete