Sunday, March 9, 2014

1.6 Birthdays




The months went on, everyone took a part in keeping up the house and playing and feeding Olivia. One night as I was putting her to bed, it happened. I started having sharp pains in my stomach. I knew I was in labor, but with everyone out of the house, and I not wanting to leave Olivia, I decided to have the baby, right here, right now.






I gave birth to a wonderful baby boy. I decided to call him Judah. This was when I realized we have no place to put him.


I called Conor and asked if he could run by the store and pick up an extra crib on his way home from work.


As I started to put Olivia in a crib, something happened.





I had forgotten it was Olivia's birthday with all the excitement of Judah.

5 comments:

  1. Olivia looks quite cute (Well, what I've seen at least). Hopefully her and her little brother can get along nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Olivia is cute :) I hope Conor can get a crib for Judah! I like that name, btw :) And it made me laugh how she decided to have the baby right there, right then hehe
    Good luck with a baby and a toddler at the same time! Lots of sleepless nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How perfect, a girl and a boy. :) Beautiful names too. Olive is a cutie. She is going to be quite busy. Good thing she has a fishing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your two kids for this generation! Now, hopefully, she'll start having more time to fish, and make money, so they can get a bigger house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I can start with the basics with Olivia, and Kathryn can start fishing again, I havent had her go to work since Olivia was born. And they really need a bigger house.

    ReplyDelete