Tuesday, March 4, 2014

1.5 Nibbles




The weekend after Olivia was born we all went to the park. We all needed a day away from the house, we were starting to go a little crazy. We packed up a picnic and took a taxi. Olivia loved playing in the flowers and listening to the birds sing. Lisa loves playing with her. I spent the day catching up on my fishing while Conor found an old chess table in the gazebo. As the sun was setting it started to rain, so we left for home.



By the time we arrived home, the kittens were asleep. Echo spent the day teaching them how to hunt. She found the cutest little hedgehog, I sent Conor out right away to pick up a cage and supplies.





We named him Nibbles, because he liked to bite our fingers.



A couple of months later as I got up to feed Olivia, I realized that Conor and I's night home from the hospital, had been a little more eventful than we thought.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear... Pregnant again? Tsk tsk tsk. They need a TV.
    I love all the additions Pets brings <3 I really need to experiment more with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HEDGEHOG??!?!! *dies* Ok, srsly? I need to explore pets more. I WANT A HEDGEHOG!!! *jealous*

    And pregnant again when their first is so tiny! That'll be hard, good luck to them (and you)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. Another one on the way! But with a sister, 3 cats, and a hedgehog maybe they need a bigger house first. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the house is a little cramped, but will it work? We will see

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Gemma about the hedgehog. I didn't even know the game had one. O.o

    Well at least they got their two kids for the roll requirement. They weren't playing around. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hedgehog is one of the minor pets you have to hunt down, It doest come with the cage

    ReplyDelete