Tuesday, March 18, 2014

1.8 The Inevitable

The days went on and on. Conor went back to work, Lisa helped out when she could., and my life was full of  changing diapers, kissing boo boos, and lots and lots of kisses. My baby's were my world. 



When she was left to her own devices, Olivia would always play with her xylophone. It was her favorite thing in the world.




We always made sure to give Judah attention as well.


One morning after the baby's were feed and fussed with, we all set down to talk about the inevitable, we needed a bigger house.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should have had this up sooner but here it is now :)


.Olivia Dobbins
Likes: R&B, Firecracker Tofu, Black
Absent-Minded
Virtuoso


Linda Maxwell
Likes: Classical, Sushi, Black
Workaholic
Perfectionist
Neat
Genius
Ambitious


Kathryn Dobbins
Likes: Classical, Fruit Parfait, Black
Perfectionist
Vegetarian
Clumsy
Angler
Lucky

I will get Conor and Judah up soon.
I also made a family echo, if someone could please help me with how to linking it to my page that would be greatly happy.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I don't know anything about family echo! Good luck, though!

    They most certainly do need a bigger house! Those kids are only going to get bigger!

    ReplyDelete