Thursday, February 27, 2014

1.3 A Dobbins 3?


Conor rolls over in his sleep and is suddenly woken up by screams of pain. As he opens his eyes Lisa bursts threw the door and says that its time. Conor jumps out of bed and grabs the overnight bag and rushes downstairs.


Kathryn: Finally your up, we've got to get to the hospital


Kathryn: NOW!
Conor: Lisa can you watch Echo?
Lisa: Of course, now GO


Kathryn spent 36 hours in labor and Lisa kept her promise to look after the house and Echo


Which was easy because all Echo wanted to do lately is sleep and eat, eat and sleep


Kathryn left the hospital 2 days later, with a healthy baby girl



Which she just couldn't put down. She couldn't believe something so precious came from her.


Welcome to the world Olivia

All my babys arms are either white, black, or brown, its a cc glitch.

5 comments:

  1. AAAHHH!!!!!!
    ITS MY NAME!!!
    OH MY GOD! ITS MY NAME!!!
    So, yeah, my name's Olivia...
    I used to have that glitch too! It really annoyed me because it kept making my screen go all weird. It turned out it was a pair of boots or I downloaded a glitchy sim from the exchange with it.
    Still freaking out because its my name, ah! Its my name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it was at the top of my name list
    i just Google top 100 baby names 2014 lol
    but yeah its a cute pair of boots, and every time a sim ages up its on them, and then i have a nekkie bottom for under a dress that does the same thing, so its not unusual to see pant-less sims in my towns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a weird cc glitch! Never seen that one before, but as long as thats all it affects I guess it doesn't matter too much. Babies are boring anyway.

    I wonder why Echo is so lazy?
    And I can't wait to see how Olivia grows up! And exciting that you've got your second generation on the way already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I've seen that glitch running around so much. At least you've got a sweet new baby, right? Lol at Echo. He looks like he's having the time of his life. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized that the boots that i love, are ea boots, so i can get rid of the cc version haha

    ReplyDelete