Monday, February 24, 2014

1.1 Introductions

 Hello, my name is Kathryn and this here is Echo. We just moved to Monte Vista with my husband Conor and my sister Lisa, We wanted a new life for ourselves, away from the hustle and bustle of Bridgeport.



We loved the houses in the countryside, but we always will have a soft spot for the city, so we found us a little rental inside the limits, its right near everything, all within walking distance.


My favorite thing to do is fish, If i could I would build a house on the lake and fish all the time, I hope to one day be the best fishersim out there.



Oh I caught a goldfish


Connor love to workout, he has to keep in shape for his job



And Lisa of course loves to do just about anything to get a boys attention



Download Linda Maxwell here


8 comments:

  1. Ooh, Monte Vista... I've always wanted to explore in that town.
    It's a nice start, sweet and simple.
    And I go by the same name on MTS, just not the same picture though (As you can probably tell). I can't wait to see an update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive played in Monte Vista a couple of times, its really pretty. It was hard trying to find the right place to start

      Delete
  2. Monte Vista is beautiful, I even recognise the house. The picture where Echo sits behind Kathryn while she's fishing, is great. Bet the cat was waiting for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echo is always doing something cute, Im keeping all the pictures for when I do a bloopers at the end of gen 1

      Delete
  3. I love the lighting in Monte Vista and the town is so lovely!

    Lol at Lisa trying to do anything to get a boy's attention. Just so long as she's not after Conor's attention, right?

    Will you be revealing your roll as you go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I never thought of it that way, hmm ideas ideas. But yes, I actually pre-rolled all 10 gens so I know exactly what I'm gonna be doing, and will let you all know when It gets there :)

      Delete
  4. I'm jealous already. I want Monte Vista. :'(

    She caught a goldfish? Is she keeping him as a pet? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No she sold him, she needed the money. I got Monte Vista when it was on sale a couple of weeks back

      Delete